FINALLY....5 New Scovy ducklings!

SamG347

Songster
12 Years
Mar 4, 2007
PA
Well after incubating 6 eggs and only getting 1 to hatch. And then waiting to find some more ducklings. Finally found a local breeder...called him up and the rest is history.
Here they are...any my color predictions...please let me know what colors you think they are! The parents are Blues/Blue Pieds..and Chocolate/Chocolate pieds...could be pure or mix
big_smile.png

Group shot
DSC03123.jpg

Blue/Lavender
DSC03124.jpg

Chocolate Pied
DSC03125.jpg

Chocolates
DSC03126.jpg

Blue
DSC03128.jpg

thumbsup.gif

Agway never called soo as far as I know she forgot. I found a local breeder.
Thanks!
big_smile.png

I love them. They are soooo cute. I have 12 duck eggs in my bator right now. This is my first time hatching duck eggs. They are a mix of scovey, runner and swedish.

Quote:
Ummm no. I am glad you told me. Ok now so it is a good thing I have two bators huh
wink.png
. I have so much to learn. Do you have any more tips. So not all duck eggs take the same amount of time to hatch? And humidity level? I just thought that all duck eggs took 30 to 33 days to hatch. I have a lot to learn. Any advice is welcome.

Very cute Sam! I just got 2 4 week old black and white muscovies... they are so sweet!

Muscovies remind me of going fishing with my dad.... they always followed us around at the lake.

Looking forward to seeing more pics as they grow.

Nancy

Back
Top Bottom