First Time /Shipped Eggs/NR 360

Pics
Checked on the chickies today while I was working on my daughters coop . They are all eating and drinking and running around and doing good .
This one reminds me of an owl

eggs 16.jpg

Checked on the chickies today while I was working on my daughters coop . They are all eating and drinking and running around and doing good .
This one reminds me of an owl

View attachment 2158059
So cute!!! Thanks for the photo update. Photo updates are always welcome! :D Show us the coop when it’s done, too. Yours is such eye candy, won’t hurt to look at another one, too 😊

Our favorite from our chicks also looked like an owl when it was a baby. My kids gave it a name that’s a derivative of “owl”. Sadly, I think it’s a boy.

So cute!!! Thanks for the photo update. Photo updates are always welcome! :D Show us the coop when it’s done, too. Yours is such eye candy, won’t hurt to look at another one, too 😊

Our favorite from our chicks also looked like an owl when it was a baby. My kids gave it a name that’s a derivative of “owl”. Sadly, I think it’s a boy.

Yes they are cute . My daughters husband told her and the kids not to name any of them until they are sure they won't end up in the soup pot . I'll update this thread as far as these chicks go . :D Here's the link to the build thread for my daughters coop .

Daughter's Coop

The chicks are all well and thriving at one week old . They are starting to get feathers , wings/tails and looks like they've doubled in size . Put a hardware cloth top on the brooder as they jump and fly a bit , it won't be long and they'll be right out on the floor without a cover .

eggs 17.jpg

2 weeks old today , all 9 are doing great . They got a clump of grass with dirt today and went hog wild for it . We will try to get electric done for the coop tomorrow , they soon need to be out there .

eggs 19.jpg

Back
Top Bottom