~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Pics
fluff decided to develop a superiority complex and levitated so high that her head touched the ceiling

fluff channeled her inner canine and barked in surprise "dost thou justn sayeth MAYONNAY" her eyes went black, staring into van's pure soul
fluff barked again
Van scraped her spine on the wall as she slid down to sit against it, "Haha, furry."

Shiloh’s piercing blue eyes were swallowed by blackness. “TO THINK THAT I HAD CONSIDERED HAVING MERCY ON YOU.” His voice turned deeper than those wells they use to frack for natural gas.
Shiloh sat up, leaving Legacy behind. Slowly he stepped towards River, making no sound.

A flamingo raised his wing.
“DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT,” Amer warned from the floor.
His wing shrunk back down.
River squinted at him. "You're literally, like the size of a men's size 13 Nike."
Roo, seeing people levitate and cut out their kidneys, knew at once that these people were to be trusted. She yeeted Chonk at River.
River caught Chonk in her paws, inspecting the chonk-y cat, before floating down are presenting the Satanic creature to it's owner once again. "Good human, I have sensed your good intentions, however this would usually be taken as a threat to my chicken children."

fluff sizzled with rage. "say it one more time punk and ill chew you up like a minimum wage barista"
"What about, like, a maximum paid barista?" Roo questioned, appearing out of nowhere. "She might want to be chewed more expensively than that."
River squinted at him. "You're literally, like the size of a men's size 13 Nike."

River caught Chonk in her paws, inspecting the chonk-y cat, before floating down are presenting the Satanic creature to it's owner once again. "Good human, I have sensed your good intentions, however this would usually be taken as a threat to my chicken children."
Chonk attempted to eat her, flailing his marvelous girth so he could chew on her hands. "He only eats humans and songbirds. I wouldn't be worried about chickens." Roo explained.

Back
Top Bottom