Found burned (?) Chick

He died in my hands just now. He was suffocating. He was trying so hard to live. I cried the whole time. I feel so devistated. I wish I could have saved him.

We just finished burying him. R.i.p. Little Dude. (That was his name) I miss him so much already.

I'm so sorry. :( That sucks, but know you went above and beyond and did everything you could for the little guy. At least he knew what it was like to be loved and cared for in the short time he was here, and that is a gift that you gave him.

Cindi

I'm so sorry. :( That sucks, but know you went above and beyond and did everything you could for the little guy. At least he knew what it was like to be loved and cared for in the short time he was here, and that is a gift that you gave him.

Cindi

Thanks so much for the kind words. <3 (ugh I'm crying again)

Thanks so much for the kind words. <3 (ugh I'm crying again)

I didn't mean to make you cry. But I want you to know that you did a really good thing.

I used to be a veterinarian, and I saw so much human ugliness, neglect and abuse that when I saw a true kindness like what you did for that chick, I always tried to make the person see what a truly kindhearted and selfless thing they did for the little critter. It hurts and it sucks for you, but you showed that little baby a quality of life that it wouldn't have known, had you not gone out of your way. So through your pain, feel a little better knowing that. You are a good person. You will have more chicks, ones that will be healthy and happy and strong, because of this experience. Welcome to BYC, and love and healing to you~
Cindi

I didn't mean to make you cry. But I want you to know that you did a really good thing.

I used to be a veterinarian, and I saw so much human ugliness, neglect and abuse that when I saw a true kindness like what you did for that chick, I always tried to make the person see what a truly kindhearted and selfless thing they did for the little critter. It hurts and it sucks for you, but you showed that little baby a quality of life that it wouldn't have known, had you not gone out of your way. So through your pain, feel a little better knowing that. You are a good person. You will have more chicks, ones that will be healthy and happy and strong, because of this experience. Welcome to BYC, and love and healing to you~
Cindi

Thank you so much. This really helped me feel better. ^^

You're welcome, and I'm glad.

The world needs more people like you, who have a kind heart, love animals, and will care for a neglected or abused baby. Even though you know he probably won't make it.

Some lives are just meant to be short, I guess. At least in his, he knew love. That is a beautiful thing.

You're welcome, and I'm glad.

The world needs more people like you, who have a kind heart, love animals, and will care for a neglected or abused baby. Even though you know he probably won't make it.

Some lives are just meant to be short, I guess. At least in his, he knew love. That is a beautiful thing.

Back
Top Bottom