Frizzled Silkied Serama, Very Rare Variety - "Tony"

juliette2009

Songster
10 Years
Apr 27, 2009
Wadmalaw Island, SC
For sale is a Frizzled Silkied Serama cockeral, "Tony", hatched mid-June, 2010. He is from my very own line of original Frizzled Silkied Seramas. The frizzled gene works the same way in Silkieds as it does in smooth-feathered seramas...Mate this boy to a silkied serama and the offspring will be all silkieds, but half will be Frizzled! Shipping is $50 for a USPS approved box, and my flock is NPIP & AI certified. Feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

DSC_0430A.jpg

DSC_0413A.jpg

DSC_0422A.jpg

Thanks for looking!

In the interest of full disclosure, I have to say I found last night, that a couple of my girls have been "hen-pecking" some of my silkied boys...! The boys just sat there while the girls pecked at their "manes" (neck feathers). It was breezy yesterday, so I guess those feathers waving in the breeze (more like fur), were just too irresistible! It's only their neck feathers, and only Tony has a bald spot big enough to even show on camera, but I did want everyone to know about it before bidding, so I'm posting this for all my silkied boys, just so you know they're not sick, nor do they have mites, they're just "hen-pecked"!!! I'll be giving them plenty of extra hard-boiled egg to speed the regrowth of those feathers!

DSC_0804A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom