Internet problems are so frustrating...hope the issue is cleared up soon!

I know, but after this many years of having to deal with it I doubt it. The wiring and connectors that they use are antique, and they won't replace them with what they call new pair's. One time they had to come out and cut off a rusty wire end in one of their boxes.

Interesting. My incubator is sitting collecting dust right now. I need to move this last batch of chick's out of the brooder. They are jumping and trying to fly all over in it. I'm still having problem's with the internet service doing the in-out, in-out thing. I think that if it wasn't for me wanting to get on BYC here, I'd just tell them to end the service and save on that money every month.
Has it been sitting long enough to collect dust? That's unusual for you. I saw a chick you sold to another AZ person the other day. How many chicks do you have left?

My son and DIL are down to 6 hens but they still have Clyde, the Australorp I got from you and gave to her. He is one beautiful boy! They now have a bigger coop and run at the new place.

Has it been sitting long enough to collect dust? That's unusual for you. I saw a chick you sold to another AZ person the other day. How many chicks do you have left?

My son and DIL are down to 6 hens but they still have Clyde, the Australorp I got from you and gave to her. He is one beautiful boy! They now have a bigger coop and run at the new place.

The local repair guy came by to check out the Internet lines over here. I gave him some of my biggest egg's to try to butter him up for a good job on them.

Yes, I'm not running my incubator right now, so I also have hatching egg's available again too. If you are talking about the 2 NN's that Parront just got from me, I didn't sell those. They were a trade for 2 White Rock pullet's? So, I still have 14 chick's in the brooder, but only a possible 11 Nn's that I might sell, if someone was looking for some. I broke those 3 broodies, but now have a 4th broody (Shadow).

The local repair guy came by to check out the Internet lines over here. I gave him some of my biggest egg's to try to butter him up for a good job on them.

Yes, I'm not running my incubator right now, so I also have hatching egg's available again too. If you are talking about the 2 NN's that Parront just got from me, I didn't sell those. They were a trade for 2 White Rock pullet's? So, I still have 14 chick's in the brooder, but only a possible 11 Nn's that I might sell, if someone was looking for some. I broke those 3 broodies, but now have a 4th broody (Shadow).

Hope the eggs do the trick to getting better Internet for you!

I hope the guy did a good job!

Yes I was talking about parront, nice trade! More white? I thought you were trying to get away from it?

I hope the guy did a good job!

Yes I was talking about parront, nice trade! More white? I thought you were trying to get away from it?

My last hatch was from out of only 3 hen's, and those weren't from the same mother's that yours came from. I still have the other colors here. The White Rock's are supposed to lay large egg's well even in winter, but not go broody. I figured that might be good to add into my NN linage, since I have had 4 of these girl's go broody on me the past couple of month's.

My last hatch was from out of only 3 hen's, and those weren't from the same mother's that yours came from. I still have the other colors here. The White Rock's are supposed to lay large egg's well even in winter, but not go broody. I figured that might be good to add into my NN linage, since I have had 4 of these girl's go broody on me the past couple of month's.
I've only had 1 broody Nn, the rest aren't interested.

I'm doing one last hatch and then I'm done for the year, but hoping for broody next Spring.

Lacey might go broody for you later as she is from my batch. ;)
She's still a youngster yet, maybe next year. That girl LOVES fermented food. I go out with the bucket and she's jumping at the spoon.

I've helped Angus score some points with the older girls lately and I think he's learning his name. I call him and toss out treats so he can call the girls over. He actually comes to me to when I call now. We seem to be coming to an understanding which makes me happy.

Back
Top Bottom