Maybe you guys should work as a tag team, one member down and one member up. That way there's always one of you standing to help the other one get up. :gig
That's actually kind of how it happens, but my husband is the one on the floor most of the time. I back butter the tile with the mortar and he sets them in place, it's a pretty good system, but much harder on him than me. I have the option of being up or down. I will be glad when it's done! :)

That's actually kind of how it happens, but my husband is the one on the floor most of the time. I back butter the tile with the mortar and he sets them in place, it's a pretty good system, but much harder on him than me. I have the option of being up or down. I will be glad when it's done! :)
That’s how it is here as well. :love As Cam says, teamwork makes the dream work.

That’s how it is here as well. :love As Cam says, teamwork makes the dream work.
It's definitely the best way to get it done and I love being able to say, we did that together...of course my husband usually does the largest portion of a project, but that's because he has a different skill set than I do! 💗

‘This the season for prepping for summer. We’ll be spending much time indoors and the house needs to get some attention. I’ve run all my wire baskets through the dishwasher and ordered an over the door wire rack storage thing for the pantry door. The baskets are adjustable, meaning I can place them where they’ll fit. Super excited to get that all cleaned up. I bought the boys new beds today and I’m hoping to start the staining process on my chest in the living room before the week is over. I’m also going to paint the trim in the kitchen and work on getting hubs to hang the mirror in the dining area. Then we need two light fixtures and the kitchen and dining area are done.

‘This the season for prepping for summer. We’ll be spending much time indoors and the house needs to get some attention. I’ve run all my wire baskets through the dishwasher and ordered an over the door wire rack storage thing for the pantry door. The baskets are adjustable, meaning I can place them where they’ll fit. Super excited to get that all cleaned up. I bought the boys new beds today and I’m hoping to start the staining process on my chest in the living room before the week is over. I’m also going to paint the trim in the kitchen and work on getting hubs to hang the mirror in the dining area. Then we need two light fixtures and the kitchen and dining area are done.
Sounds great IM! It will be nice to have those inside projects finished...well, until the next project comes up that is...anyway that's they way it is around here! :)

It's definitely the best way to get it done and I love being able to say, we did that together...of course my husband usually does the largest portion of a project, but that's because he has a different skill set than I do! 💗
Oh yeah, it’s the same here. I can use a drill and a screw gun and a jig saw to do basic projects but that’s about my limit.

Oh yeah, it’s the same here. I can use a drill and a screw gun and a jig saw to do basic projects but that’s about my limit.
Yep, I use those, the compound miter saw and the air nailer...the things I don't use are the table saw, skill saw, jointer, planer and router. I would be comfortable using the planer and the jointer, but the table saw, skill saw and router are a little/lot scary!

Back
Top Bottom