I get confused looking at the pictures of your yard. Sometimes it looks a lot bigger than others.
It does seem small at times, but there’s enough room for an RV and a swimming pool back there and then some. I’ve packed a lot in there too though. Five fruit trees, a few small shade trees, a covered garden and a full sun garden plus a bunch of shrubs and such. I think once the trees and shrubs are trimmed it’ll look bigger again lol.

We went to Lowes this morning for a splitter for the hose bib and some drip trays for a few of my indoor plants. I also picked up a six pack each of creeping thyme and creeping rosemary; couldn’t leave without perusing the clearance rack and found 2 of these for the front yard too
38C7EB25-9B5C-432A-A997-E2558ED208C0.jpeg

Much was accomplished today! We rearranged the patio, cleaned up and organized the shed, cleaned out the fire pit so we can have a fire and an adult beverage this evening. I transplanted and protected the creeping thyme and creeping rosemary. Dumped a wheelbarrow full of bougainvillea trimmings in one compost pile, moved a mound of storm debris to another pile, pulled out the stakes that were holding shades for the fruit trees and moved some logs I have in the yard. Swept the patio and rolled up the hose even, that hasn’t happened in a long while. I still have a few things to do out there, and the shade garden needs a lot of attention, but I’m done for now. The chicks are starting to get pretty comfortable with their surroundings and don’t stick quite as close to mom as they used to. They were all over the yard today and it was fun to watch them. They get rowdy in the afternoon and there’s quite a bit of chest bumping going on already. Boys.

Much was accomplished today! We rearranged the patio, cleaned up and organized the shed, cleaned out the fire pit so we can have a fire and an adult beverage this evening. I transplanted and protected the creeping thyme and creeping rosemary. Dumped a wheelbarrow full of bougainvillea trimmings in one compost pile, moved a mound of storm debris to another pile, pulled out the stakes that were holding shades for the fruit trees and moved some logs I have in the yard. Swept the patio and rolled up the hose even, that hasn’t happened in a long while. I still have a few things to do out there, and the shade garden needs a lot of attention, but I’m done for now. The chicks are starting to get pretty comfortable with their surroundings and don’t stick quite as close to mom as they used to. They were all over the yard today and it was fun to watch them. They get rowdy in the afternoon and there’s quite a bit of chest bumping going on already. Boys.

Sounds like a most productive day IM!

Back
Top Bottom