It look's like he's crowing to complain about those food bowl's not having food in them? Wait until he start's knocking at your door like Fugly did! :gig
Nah, they have feed available at all times; those are for wet feed and they had it earlier in the day. I sat at the picnic table in the evening and he got up there to tell me what's up in his world. Fugly used to do that once in a while too.

They all know the sound of the back door and that the treat lady comes and goes through there. When I get off work at 1530 they're all taking turns peeking in through door to see if I'm coming with their snack. No knockers...yet.

20200120_092138-1.jpg

@BlueBaby. Here's the little roo that hatched from the green eggs. Look at his head feathers...maybe a little crest on this guy?

No. I'm not going to call him anything but maybe staying unril I decide what to do. Suggestions?

It seem's that he has more than just the white in his coloring. On the head feather's I'm seeing a barring, but he also has the tannish/red coloring on wing's and near the crop? What's his personality like?

It seem's that he has more than just the white in his coloring. On the head feather's I'm seeing a barring, but he also has the tannish/red coloring on wing's and near the crop? What's his personality like?
Yes he has red coming in on his wings and the crazy head feathers. His personality seems pretty laid back so far. The 2 big red ranger/Dorking boys are more mature and already tidbitting the girls. The Turken boy is subordinate but none of them have reached that jerk stage.

Back
Top Bottom