~>Fury of the Wind<~ [Chat Thread]

Pics

RoostersAreAwesome

Enabler
7 Years
May 21, 2017
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

I know it's a little late (okay, it's really late :p), but here's the chat thread for FOTW!

Roleplay: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/fury-of-the-wind-a-bird-rp.1283750/

Character page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/fury-of-the-wind-a-bird-rp-character-page.74593/

Hey sorry it's taking so long to make my character I'm in still super busy rps so I'm I bit hurried as of now! I wanted to make two but I think it's best for me to just stick to the pigeon character I have planned :')
It's fine! I took a while to join your roleplay as well. XD I'm just glad that you've decided to join. :D

Random idea but what if show-quality or pet pigeons were treated differently or looked down upon or something? Maybe there could be a term for them. Just an idea though!
That would make sense and add even more divisions within the pigeon military. But, most pigeons are mixed (I've seen many pigeons that are either party white, all white, brown, black, etc.), so where would they draw the line? Would a purebred white pigeon not be treated any different, but one with heavily feathered legs be discriminated against?

That would make sense and add even more divisions within the pigeon military. But, most pigeons are mixed (I've seen many pigeons that are either party white, all white, brown, black, etc.), so where would they draw the line? Would a purebred white pigeon not be treated any different, but one with heavily feathered legs be discriminated against?
Well my chickens actually never have discriminated each other, even the very weird Silkies who do not look like chickens at all, and know that the Silkies are chickens, so I don't think pigeons would.

Back
Top Bottom