1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I bought a GFM several days ago. The eCheck cleared yesterday. Why does my title still not say "Golden Feather Member"?? It still says "true BYC addict". I want my new title. What gives? PLease advise, Nifty. Thanks [​IMG]

2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Terrielacy can't be everywhere at once. Don't worry, you'll turn gold soon. [​IMG]

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

4. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Email sent. Also frustrating- every time I try to go to the BYC store and login to my account, it won't take my password & doesn't recognize my email address. HELP!! [​IMG]

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Quote:I had the same issue with my email address. Terrie was great about it and said she'd let Nifty know about it.
    I think terrie has been swamped with all the orders for the new clothing & tattoos.
    And you can blame me to for monopolizing her attention last night. [​IMG]

Imp- Now if you want real frustration try paypal. But that was my fault for turning off the Num Lock. [​IMG]

6. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator~~~ BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    You are upgraded. It ia a manual process. I got notification this morning while I was out shoveling 2 feet of snow off my roof and driveway.

7. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Thanks! I thought it was automatic. [​IMG] WE haven't had one flake of snow yet here in MD.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by