Gluten-free Bread recipes?

Cyneswith

Songster
Jun 14, 2017
Camden, SC
Anyone have any good gluten-free bread recipes? The GF bread here is either HORRIBLE (to the point that I take out my sandwich filling and throw out the bread) or ~$8 a loaf.

Anyone have any good gluten-free bread recipes? The GF bread here is either HORRIBLE (to the point that I take out my sandwich filling and throw out the bread) or ~$8 a loaf.
:frow I have some. Would you like the high-fibre recipe that's better for eating well, or a white bread recipe that's good for rolls and such?

:frow I have some. Would you like the high-fibre recipe that's better for eating well, or a white bread recipe that's good for rolls and such?
Could you send where to find both or both, please. I already have almond flour at home and have made a pretty good raspberry cake with it.

Wish I knew how to cut and paste, but here goes: they are called Coconut flour raspberry fingers, but I used almond four and made a sheet cake, we served with whipped cream on top, no icing. Site is called Ditch the Carbs.
1 stick butter
1/2 cup coconut flour (can sub almond flour)
4 tbsp sweetner of choice ( can use sugar, we did)
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
8 eggs
1 cup frozen raspberries (we added more and used fresh)
oven at 350
Mix butter, flour, sweetner, vanilla and baking powder
Add eggs, one at a time and mix,
line baking pan with parchment paper and add mixture, press raspberry into cake mixture as desired, bake 20-25 mins. until center is cooked. let cool, cut and serve! :drool

:celebrateWhite bread recipe. Replacing for things like french toast, grilled cheese, peanut butter sandwiches..
Okay. I will go pull it out of my recipe book.

Could you send where to find both or both, please. I already have almond flour at home and have made a pretty good raspberry cake with it.
Sure!

Back
Top Bottom