Got my saddles from Jeffery93 Pics of my ladies in their pretty outfit

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by WriterofWords, Sep 22, 2008.

1. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Red and the Sisters don't mind them too much but Penny is not a happy camper and is expecting Blue to help her out of it. He's trying to take it off for her but so far hasn't made it. Penny is also getting very good at walking backwards,, but we'll how she does tomorrow. I love the little saddles and they are very nice quality, soft on their backs too.
    Penny:
    [​IMG]
    Little Sis:
    [​IMG]
    Red:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One Sister and Penny:
    [​IMG]
    Red and Penny
    [​IMG]
    Penny and Big Sis:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Cute as can be! [​IMG]

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Oh I LOVE them, they look so cute, and the colours of the saddles co-ordinate so well with their feathers! they look like real "chicken super models" could they be America's next top chicken model.............must ring Tyra Banks! x[​IMG]

4. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Those skirts are too short. You can see their butts. [​IMG]

You let them go out like that? [​IMG]

5. English Chick

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Whoops, I never thought of that either.....it will be "does my butt look big in this"....Blue does my butt look biggggg ?????

6. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Oh those are adorable! [​IMG]

7. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

I agree with English Chick; The material looks as though it was "designer" choosen just for your hens! [​IMG]

8. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    Those skirts are too short. You can see their butts.

Honestly, are there no chicken decency laws anymore? Where is the morality? The humility? [​IMG]

Actually, the saddles are pretty cute. I wonder how soon before we will see designer lines of chicken saddles? From the movies (i.e., "Iron Man" "Batman"), music ("AC/DC", or god forbid, "Miley Cirus"), fashion (Coco Chanel, Versace, etc.).

OK, time to move on - The coffee has obviously kicked in.​

9. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Well Penny and Red are little more conservative, but the Sisters you just can't do much with them! They both like mini-skirts and they both tend to wander around a bit driving Blue Rooster Nuts trying to babysit 4 hens all over the front yard! He has a strict "Look but don't touch" rule, but the way those girls dress it's pretty hard to enforce!
    Don't the colors go great though? The other side is a lighter blue denim color but I loved the flowers, especially on Red. The lighter color blended into the Sisters too much, it still looked nice but from a distance you couldn't tell they had them on.
    Penny is still pouting.

10. English Chick

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Honestly, are there no chicken decency laws anymore? Where is the morality? The humility? [​IMG]

Actually, the saddles are pretty cute. I wonder how soon before we will see designer lines of chicken saddles? From the movies (i.e., "Iron Man" "Batman"), music ("AC/DC", or god forbid, "Miley Cirus"), fashion (Coco Chanel, Versace, etc.).

OK, time to move on - The coffee has obviously kicked in.

Love the idea, but it has got to be Chanel darling....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by