grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    thought so, well deserved too. I would love to and i bet him too. If the time comes maybe you can direct me ?

2. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Home remedy for bladder infection and./or uti cranberry juice. Works for everyone here. Granny you could always move sons xbox outside in sun then he would get plenty.

The chicken stomper/big foot (nephew) is supposed to be back today. His dad called last night wondering if I had heard from him said nope maybe you should have taught him better about keeping people informed while traveling. HInt/smack besides HE IS WITH gf and not allowed to be on phone or pay attention to anyone but her. (can you tell I dislike her) she insisted they get and 8 man tent for the 2 of them for the weekend. I took one look at size of package and told them they call it an 8 man tent because that's how many people are required to set it up. Also offered the car trailer for them to haul it around with them.

TTFN 81% humidity today NASTY NASTY

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I got tired of waiting for dr. and made them print me the report of the mri. very hard read and wasnt quite sure if i was understanding right so i sent it to my sister in FL. Its all she does for a living. I was reading correctly. Tom has had a stroke and or a bleed in the brain. he has not gotten worse so out come is good for this one. If its not fixed then of course he will just continue to have them. guess i shouldnt say anything until dr. confirms it but thats what is on the paper. Sometimes , life really sucks. [​IMG] hug your loved ones ......

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    gs was right ! one hatched one piped. LOL fast learner. wish he had been here. I just got stuck in the chicken coop. thunder so loud it would rattle the pants off a preacher. hail big enough to reverse global warming. and after the crack of thunder my bladder would take no more. I am soaked to the skin. So much for having the fed ex truck take me to my car at the hospital. he wouldnt any way but he did lend me his umbrella. umm, from rain i meant. ok ?

5. campingshaws

campingshaws Flock Master

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Came home with two light brahmas and two white marans. She offered me a gold-neck d'uccle cockerel for free! But I very literally have no room. Every crate, every kennel is full. No room for quarantining.

I'm collecting a dozen eggs for her. So maybe I'll get the cockerel when I give her the dozen. ;) he would be fun to put with the polish.

I listed the buff, silver, and gold laced roos, the splash cochin roo, and the speckled sussex roo for sale. Said I'd take $25 for all. That's a steal, right?

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    sussex is worth that. polish roos go for 10 here. Id say yup, thats a steal/deal.

7. campingshaws

campingshaws Flock Master

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

Thanks. I thought so too. Haven't heard back from the lady. I told her about the buff's leg. He's putting weight on it and walking/running. Still skinned, and stained from the blu-kote. Anyway, I'd really just like to move them out quickly. They've outgrown the tractor.

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Just talked to dh and he told me to try and rehome some of mine. He is worried about how much work i have and not really able to do it. Then he started cracking up and said, no worries because you lika the chicky chick and spring will bring more. I think he was laughing at me.

9. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing?

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    The man laying in a hospital bed is worried about you. [​IMG] Kinda deep.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    hahaa, He has always been like that. The age difference is pretty big (25yrs.) He treats me like a kid sometimes . pervert its kind of funny though because he relies on me totally . He is the child and has been ever since his first stroke 15? yrs. ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by