Pics
I’m in!! This will be my first attempt at .....incubator ordered and set to arrive today.....it’s the mini 9-12 egg, candler should arrive sunday and assorted eggs from meyer hatchery arrival will be down to the wire with arrival on 10th or 11th so will be setting last minute following 24 hr rest. even though i may end up a couple days behind I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to learn from you guys to achieve successful hatches! i’m soooooo eggsighted!
That is absolutely supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Tell us when they are set and I'll up date the master registry! High Five!:wee

Mind if I join in? I've been trying to hatch out some Bielefelders but i've had no luck so far :idunno :th Set 15 under my broody hen and only 1 had started to develop.. The egg did hatch just a few days ago but I was hoping for a couple more to hatch for breeding. So I bought 10 eggs(bielefelder) from a more reliable breeder and they should get here around the 9th :woot Might also get some ayam cemanis too but the eggs shouldn't get here until the 16th

Mind if I join in? I've been trying to hatch out some Bielefelders but i've had no luck so far :idunno :th Set 15 under my broody hen and only 1 had started to develop.. The egg did hatch just a few days ago but I was hoping for a couple more to hatch for breeding. So I bought 10 eggs(bielefelder) from a more reliable breeder and they should get here around the 9th :woot Might also get some ayam cemanis too but the eggs shouldn't get here until the 16th
Exactly what I’m trying to hatch. :fl

frankin-egg.gif
We need help in making this a reality! :fl
HAL2018 PUMKIN COMP.jpg

We need prize donations for our other contests! It is your generosity that allows us to run these.

No item is too small. We can always have smaller items for 2nd/3rd place.
Hatching egg donations, fowl items new/used in good shape, BYC PFMs, Amazon gift certificates, BYC gift certificates, etc. are all great items to donate. What some of us do is purchase an item from Amazon and send it directly to the winner: just make sure they have plenty of the item in stock.

If you would like to contribute, reply to this message or send me an invitation to a Personal Message.
There are lots of "Irons in the Fire" so to speak, but we need help in making them possible.
txhu.gif

For you generosity!
hug group.gif

I s
View attachment 1552400
We need help in making this a reality! :fl
View attachment 1552390
We need prize donations for our other contests! It is your generosity that allows us to run these.

No item is too small. We can always have smaller items for 2nd/3rd place.
Hatching egg donations, fowl items new/used in good shape, BYC PFMs, Amazon gift certificates, BYC gift certificates, etc. are all great items to donate. What some of us do is purchase an item from Amazon and send it directly to the winner: just make sure they have plenty of the item in stock.

If you would like to contribute, reply to this message or send me an invitation to a Personal Message.
There are lots of "Irons in the Fire" so to speak, but we need help in making them possible.
I sent you a PM

Back
Top Bottom