Hampel Ultimate Chicken Coop??

TheYLWFlock

Crowing
Apr 18, 2018
Kelowna, BC
So BYC sent me the email for entering and I’m just wondering when they announce the winner unless they already have? I thought they were announcing it today (September 4th) but I also heard that the deadline for entering was today, but when I checked online it didn’t look like they were taking entries... are they announcing the winner tomorrow? I’m not sure. Anyways it’s a pretty cool competition!!

we put our 1st flock in the ultimate chicken coop about 2 months ago. 2 weeks later they were all dead killed by a possum in brooklyn. we made some reinforcements to the design, specifically the area where the run cover meets the coop and raised another flock of birds. these guys did not last a week. we have 9 dead chickens and a totally useless coop. stay far far away form this coop. it is very easy for predators to get in. ill be posting photos and more details soon. i want to make sure every single person who thinks about buying this coop knows of this serious design flaw. we are devastated and heartbroken. we have reached out to the company and have not heard anything back. its a shame. i would hope they would want to hear about our experience so they could improve the design and offer us a refund. its devastating to lose 2 whole flocks in such a short period of time and especially after all the hard work of raising them

Back
Top Bottom