Has anyone used Flubenvet Layers Pellets?

Archer123

In the Brooder
Apr 15, 2018
Hertfordshire, UK
I'm considering using this method to worm my chickens but I'm wondering if you have to withdraw eggs while using? From what I've read you need to feed them the pellets for 7 consecutive days but I've found conflicting info about egg withdrawal. Can anyone advise?

I'm considering using this method to worm my chickens but I'm wondering if you have to withdraw eggs while using? From what I've read you need to feed them the pellets for 7 consecutive days but I've found conflicting info about egg withdrawal. Can anyone advise?
Are you from UK? Flubenvet is the wormer of choice here. I've never used the pellets but I have used the powder you mix with pellets. There is a 7 day withdraw for meat, no withdrawal for eggs.
DSC_0960.JPG
DSC_0961.JPG
DSC_0962.JPG
DSC_0963.JPG

Thank you for the info. Yes, I'm in the UK. I've been using Verm-X in the chooks' water but not 100% sure its doing the job, hence why I was wondering about other methods. Great, I'll have a look into the powder version, mixing it in with the feed sounds easy enough

Thank you for the info. Yes, I'm in the UK. I've been using Verm-X in the chooks' water but not 100% sure its doing the job, hence why I was wondering about other methods. Great, I'll have a look into the powder version, mixing it in with the feed sounds easy enough
It can be a bit of a pain to mix. You can see when it has covered all the pellets when they go paler. I've never tried verm x but I think it is a preventative more than treatment. I treat with flubenvet every six months.

Back
Top Bottom