chicken not eating pellets

JammyWammy

In the Brooder
May 29, 2023
i have a single chicken and looking to expand very soon but as of right now i have an issue. it's not eating the feed
i've been feeding it mainly parsley with some grains on the side so far, but after i've been told that it's not nutritious enough i switched it to pellets. but the problem is that it's not eating them. i tried the soak it in water method, and that didn't work. I was advised to give it less and less each day until you reach an amount that the chicken can finish, and today i've reached the 1/8th of a cup mark. it didn't take a single peck. to prevent the chicken from starving i'm still giving it the parsley to eat, but i'm afraid of deficiency and dunno what to do

i have a single chicken and looking to expand very soon but as of right now i have an issue. it's not eating the feed
i've been feeding it mainly parsley with some grains on the side so far, but after i've been told that it's not nutritious enough i switched it to pellets. but the problem is that it's not eating them. i tried the soak it in water method, and that didn't work. I was advised to give it less and less each day until you reach an amount that the chicken can finish, and today i've reached the 1/8th of a cup mark. it didn't take a single peck. to prevent the chicken from starving i'm still giving it the parsley to eat, but i'm afraid of deficiency and dunno what to do
What brand of pellets do you give her?

Attachments

• IMG_20230711_185639.jpg
    IMG_20230711_185639.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom