What position to hatch saddled air cell eggs in?

• Total voters
Oh thank you so much for sharing your experience and your "trick". That is a great strategy. I used to do that for a cheap home facial. Who knew it would work as a lockdown strategy for monitoring egg hatchings? I agree - a lot of it is about monitoring them safely and keeping our sanity! Thank you again for posting and for sharing your beautiful photo. Enjoy!

:love Your chicks are ADORABLY CUTE :love Thank you for sharing. After reading about "shipped" eggs, I put off ordering any. Still reading and learning before I attempt :caf

Oh definitely read, but do try it! :clap

I think it's a great way to add new chickens to your flock that may not be available in your area or may be too expensive to purchase as chicks or adults. :celebrate

Once you get the basics down, it's all about being patient, attending to details, keeping records and giving a shout out to your peeps when you feel like you're going to fall apart! :barnie

:love Your chicks are ADORABLY CUTE :love Thank you for sharing. After reading about "shipped" eggs, I put off ordering any. Still reading and learning before I attempt :caf

C'mon! DO IT!! :D

We'll hold your hand. ;)

Oh definitely read, but do try it! :clap

I think it's a great way to add new chickens to your flock that may not be available in your area or may be too expensive to purchase as chicks or adults. :celebrate

Once you get the basics down, it's all about being patient, attending to details, keeping records and giving a shout out to your peeps when you feel like you're going to fall apart! :barnie

x2!

Back
Top Bottom