Have you witnessed a paranormal occurence??

Odd things have always happened at our house...we've lived here 8 1/2 years. When we first moved in, things happened frequently (I could write a book) but the longer we lived here, things seemed to settle down. But one of the weird things was, we had our cat Zero put to sleep a few years ago. We were devastated as we'd had him for many years; myself in particular as I was the one who took him for his final trip to the vet and stayed with him til the end. Anyway, a few days after that, I was in our finished basement and saw Zero, out of the corner of my eye, sitting in a patch of sunshine near the walkout door. My mind at that time was totally on something else...I hadn't been thinking about him at all. I turned quickly and stared at him...watching his image slowly fade away. A day or so later, my DH and I were watching television in the evening. I heard loud purring coming from the back of the couch where I was sitting (the top of the backrest, where our cats sometimes sit and look out the window)...I didn't think much about it til I turned around to pet the cat, and there was nothing there. The purring slowly faded away as I turned. I heard or read somewhere recently that most people see ghosts in their peripheral vision (out of the corner of their eyes) because that part of the eye is supposed to see infrared light, which, I guess, is what ghosts are composed of. Who knows how accurate that is, but I thought it was interesting.

Most of you know my daughter just had a daughter and she passed away.

Last evening when I got home, dd said Mom you've got to see this, you're not going to believe it. Her boyfriend had taken a photo of her while she was pregnant right before delivery, no one had seen it until yesterday. They showed it too me, I looked at it and imprinted in a white glare like a mist over her right side was the image of a baby's face.

No joke, it was weird!

jenichick...you just gave me chills!

I have had a couple weird experiences. Some scary and some not.

My best friends family lives in an old farm house that has been in their family for 5 generations. The front door opens and closes by itself for people. The funny thing is, it only does it when you are carrying something. Her brother Stephen was carrying in firewood and of course you have your arms full so it's hard to open the door and every time he came through the door would open. Stephen would say "Thanks Gramps" and the door would close.
At first I didn't believe my friend, then I was there visiting one day and saw it. We sat and watched it happen probably 10 times in a row. Now I don't know if it's because the house is old and uneven, but it doesn't do it all the time, only if your arms are full. The door opened a few times for me, but not until I had been friends of the family for a few years, which only makes sense. Everyone in the family is so sweet and polite, it'd only be normal for any ghost to come back that way.
smile.png

The scary one I have is when I was renting a room in a house. I could not go in the cellar for the life of me, every time I tried, I would get this overwhelming panic about me. One day I was having a conversation with the owner and he said the last person who lived there died of cancer and her husband had left them after he had found she was dying. I guess she is angry and I would be, too! :eek:

I definitely believe there is something out there and some spirits stay in limbo for some reason whether their death was good or bad.

OOOhhhhh, Angie you just reminded me of one the most interesting experiences........

I was very close to my FIL and when he was dying of cancer in the hospital I was the only one he tolerated that last day, he could hardly talk because it was in his esophagus, and he had pneumonia, this really stress him that last day or two. Well his wife and I was holding each hand when he passed, and told him I love him and I called all his family. They came and paid last respects in his hospital bed. When we were all done we went to the elevators as a small group, his children, their wives, and grandchildren, and I KID YOU NOT,

when we turned the corner to the hall no one was there it was late at night.......... the elevator door automatically opened for us, no one was in it, no one pushed the button, ooh I have chills, and his grandson said thanks Pops!

Quote:
I've had many experiences too long to share here, but I did want to warn you that Ouiji boards invite evil spirits into your home. You buy the "game" and the instructions have an invocation that is simply an invitation to let bad spirits in your home. They are dangerous!! People on one hand can play with and experience satanic influences, yet ironically forget that the opposite influence, God is just around the corner waiting for you to invite his help. The key here is what influence are you inviting into your home?

You know that is really weird Spotted Crow that you would make that comment about animal's souls, cause I was just thinking the same thing while I was writing my post. I cannot believe that God would not give animals souls, too...

Back
Top Bottom