Help, first time Peafowl egg incubating

BassRoof

Chirping
14 Years
May 22, 2008
Miller, KS
Alright , im hatching peafowl eggs for the first time, any suggestions? I am using a brinsea eco 20, and I have put them in in batches. I have 2 eggs at 16 days, 3 at 10 days, and I have already collected up 3 more, hoping for 5 before I start more. I have an eco 40 I can use as a Hatcher if neccessary, or move main incubation to them and use the 20 as a hatcherWhen I put the 2nd batch in I candled the first 2 and saw veining.

Also, i use the hatchabatch app, was insupposed to start it a day late? I thought I remembered something like that, but im not sure

*note, i candled again, the first 2 are progressing nicely, and the second 3 have veining. i have 4 eggs backed up now and hoping for one more tomorrow to start more.

Alright , im hatching peafowl eggs for the first time, any suggestions? I am using a brinsea eco 20, and I have put them in in batches. I have 2 eggs at 16 days, 3 at 10 days, and I have already collected up 3 more, hoping for 5 before I start more. I have an eco 40 I can use as a Hatcher if neccessary, or move main incubation to them and use the 20 as a hatcherWhen I put the 2nd batch in I candled the first 2 and saw veining.

Also, i use the hatchabatch app, was insupposed to start it a day late? I thought I remembered something like that, but im not sure

*note, i candled again, the first 2 are progressing nicely, and the second 3 have veining. i have 4 eggs backed up now and hoping for one more tomorrow to start more.
I'll tag @casportpony for you, she hatches peafowl. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom