HELP HEN LAYING FERTILE EGGS WITHOUT A ROOSTER!

Well I am slightly perplexed as well then, as those do all appear to be pullets if they're red sex links. I suppose the blastodisc could just be larger than normal and not really a blastoderm like @Keeperofmunchkins said.
That’s possible, I’ll try putting some in the incubator as an experiment and see what happens.

To look at the egg I would say that it is not fertile. It has the dot that all eggs have but it's the ring around the dot that would say it is fertile that your eggs has not got .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-30-23-55-16-062_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-30-23-55-16-062_com.miui.gallery.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 35
To look at the egg I would say that it is not fertile. It has the dot that all eggs have but it's the ring around the dot that would say it is fertile that your eggs has not got .
I know it’s hard to see from the photo but if you zoom in and look closely there is a bullseye.

That’s possible, I’ll try putting some in the incubator as an experiment and see what happens.
my suggestion was going to be to place next few eggs in an incubator....should know for sure if actually fertile within a few days by candling. (i have recently incubated several silkie cross eggs) but as others have stated will only be fertile for a couple weeks after being separated from “unknown roo”

Back
Top Bottom