Horses

I want my own horse so bad maybe when im older right now im just taking lessons. Also, im going to an aggricutral high school so i get to ride horses there too :)

Doc or Dock? I have to get his papers but I'm not moving from my recliner.

Dock is one of the 5 sons of Tobe. Most of the horses in the breed go back to him.
Have you ever gone to the International at the Kentucky Horse Park? It is so worth the trip...

Here are some of mine...
a7ygaha8.jpg
edebute6.jpg

This is my boy Quincy. He is now a 5 year old. He was a gift from my best friend who has passed.

2yhu7u7e.jpg
u4yjyrup.jpg

This is Maverick,(McGuire's Blue Maverick) my girlfriend's kids call him Million Dollar Mav. He is the one you can put anybody on. He will go to the riders ability. He will baby sit or take you to the winners circle. His is my been there done that, wrote the book on it boy. He is also my class clown. Twice in the past two weeks he has helped himself to the house. I have to tie a rope across the back porch to keep him off. Well I forgot. I had the back sliding glass door cracked open for the dogs. Mavie walked in and helped himself to the kitchen and living room. Had over 4 dozen eggs scrambled on the floor. The last time, just last weekend. I laid down to take a nap. Had opened up the house (great weather). Mavie opened his paddock and then came in to hang out. I woke up and walked down the hall to find him in hanging out halfway between the kitchen and the living room. This is on tile floor so I am so worried about him slipping and going down. But he is so good on his commands, he will lift and place one foot at a time. He loves his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He is 17 now.

Maye

Ride the Glide......Got Gait....I Do.....

Back
Top Bottom