How many people carry pocket knives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad always has a pocket knife. Once when he went to pick up my dh from airport a few years ago, boy was he swarmed for having it, he was in his 70's at the time.
I use to work in the sporting goods department, and boy did I love all the knives in the display case.
What I do carry while I am at work, is a box knife. I've had the same one for nearly 30 years now. I try not to use it in front of students, but occasionally I do, and they say, 'You're not suppose to have a knife at school!' and I tell them, lunch ladies can!!
big_smile.png

After reading this thread, it really makes me want to go look at the knives in the display cases again.
On the weekends I usually have a hoof pick in my back pocket, and when ever I forget to take it out!

I keep a steak knife in my barn for opening hay bales.
gig.gif

And scissors in case I can not open the feed bags when the sewing decides to not just rip off!
When I was a teenager, I used the butter knives to clean my horse's hooves out, my mom was always thrilled!!

I live in the country, so when getting dressed in the morning I fold my knife into my hanky. if this does not happen i feel naked. I use this knife every day, it is a must have, BTW I still carry a comb, that is where i get, Hey what is that, whats it for. ha ha

I carry a pocket knife. My dh bought it for sweetest day for me the year before we got married lol. I've carried it with me ever since. It even went on our honeymoon to Canada where I had to use it to cut the muck off the prop of the boat while we were out hunting lol.

Quote:
I thought the same thing, till one day I tried to ITCH my ear with mine, now you have to talk to the left side or I dont hear a thing.
ep.gif

I sometimes carry mine, but I am not most of the time, because I am in school, and it is illegal to bring them to school.

I carry one or two knives on me at all times, and then have a knife or three in my pack or hat . I never leave the house , or get out of bed with out one.

I used to get laughed at till my knife saved someones butt once, we were in a bad part of town and some kinda crap broke loose.

Heck, if they want ot laugh , let em. All I can say is at least im prepared for anything.

I carry my multi tool all the time! I'd rather carry it than need in and not have it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom