How many people carry pocket knives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like everyone I know here in San Antonio carries one. Even my husband's boss and boss' girlfriend and they are in their late 50's. They even have matching ones! I carry mine around when I'm not at home but my husband stopped a while back.

I use to carry a clip on knife all the time. I still carry it, but not all the time. This day and age, there are too many places that you shouldn't have one on you.

My son carries one all the time (when he is not in school)!

buddy was at my house not too long ago, and asked me if I had a knife on me, before I could answer my wife says " If he has his pants on, he has his knife with him". Bad thing is thats a true statment.
cool.png

^^^Ha thats funny!

I carry mine around very often, not all the time like I used to. Once I went into the college with one and was scared I'd get tackled by someone all day. Thats why I don't carry 'em so often too many people think you're a murderer or something.
I do have different types to match what I'm wearing for that day...lol i'm cool like that. I bought one for my mom to put in her purse and she's used it often too. Point proven! Very useful tool!

I carry the Leatherman Wave Tool- saved my life many many times. I get funny looks and the "girls don't carry knives" comment all of the time. But in the end, they are always the ones who need rescuing!
big_smile.png

i have one that would usually cost 80 $ for only6!!!!!!

it is this thick [---------------------------]. i love it!!!!! i got it in branson at a flea market, it was used, but it still had all the atachments that can come off like the tweezers, the old lady that sold it to me first gave me a lecture on knife safety
old.gif
roll.png
oh well, it was worth it. i love that knife a lot! i am not a violent person, but i
love.gif
pocket knifes! once, before i was old enough to have a knife, i carved a tomahawk with a sharp rock and gave it to my dad,he still has it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom