So now Beryl is a category 1hurricane. Still doesnt show it hitting us except for the bottom tip of the island but i still dont think it will get us. But i am curious as to wht idealpoultry will do when it comes to shipping my chicks. they are suppose to arrive next thursday or friday and thats cutting it kinda close to the storm.
:fl
Email them.
Maybe they are keeping an eye on the weather...maybe they are not.
:confused:

Hurricane, tornado, flood, ice storm--our prep stays pretty much the same. Keep your gas tanks over half full--100 miles can usually get you to safety or better resources. Clean and fill milk jugs with water and keep them in the freezer (takes up space and keeps it cold when power is out). We got a dual-fuel generator--uses gasoline as well as propane. Gas grill with side burner. Appropriate cookware. Canned goods. The only problem we have now is that DH is on oxygen and lack of planning can be fatal.

One last resource, invaluable! Be part of your church. Whenever there's a need, ours keeps a list of folks who can get what you need, be it a bed, meal, cash.....

They said its still scheduled for the 11th but this doesnt make sense because how are they going to ship them when the storm is going toto bump right into them? Will the mail people even ship out packages throughout a storm like that? Even if the storm does t hit me the storm will be in the path of the chicks wouldnt it? Heres to hoping the chicks dont die from a stressful plane ride.

also the news media right now is just trying to stress the people out on the island. People are lining up outside of costco before it even opens to buy water. I get you should be prepared but the map doesnt even show it hitting us except for one tiny spot at the bottom. I hope the people here dont act like this for every storm that forms and then passes right by us.

They said its still scheduled for the 11th but this doesnt make sense because how are they going to ship them when the storm is going toto bump right into them? Will the mail people even ship out packages throughout a storm like that? Even if the storm does t hit me the storm will be in the path of the chicks wouldnt it? Heres to hoping the chicks dont die from a stressful plane ride.

also the news media right now is just trying to stress the people out on the island. People are lining up outside of costco before it even opens to buy water. I get you should be prepared but the map doesnt even show it hitting us except for one tiny spot at the bottom. I hope the people here dont act like this for every storm that forms and then passes right by us.
Be prepared the land is going to poop for every storm for the next few years.
As far as the storm...I need to check its path.
I have not watched it yet.

Back
Top Bottom