I am waiting and waiting

momma's chickens

Songster
11 Years
Mar 10, 2008
Idaho
scared to death after Miss Prissy scare for my 25 babies. I called Meyers this morning and they were sent yesterday so I am hoping tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. She told me if they don't arrive she has a tracking number. They were sent priority mail.

fl.gif
come on babies!

Dont worry.That mess up is just a blip on the radar. Its very rare for things like that to happen. I know they will make it to you all safe, healthy and happy

Last edited:
I didnt hear Miss Prissy story about chicks !!! Did everything turn out ok !!!?? Hope they get there quick !!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
MP's post is something like "I really hate the USPS right now. Grrr..." or something like that.

She ordered 100 Cornish X's and the box was 5 days in coming and all but 1 are dead, last I checked. Both the hatchery and the USPS didn't lift a finger to help find the box. She's pretty upset.

I'm getting worried too!

We have an order from Ideal of 12 chicks and 2 ducklings that are supposed to ship out tomorrow.. Coming USPS.

We had an incident with FedEx when we ordered ducklings this year, which has also wrecked my nerves about this order.

Good luck for your chickies!
fl.gif

Last edited:
Thanks, Bex, good luck with your order. This is my first time ordering through the mail, and I can't wait to hold my babies.

Quote:
MP's post is something like "I really hate the USPS right now. Grrr..." or something like that.

She ordered 100 Cornish X's and the box was 5 days in coming and all but 1 are dead, last I checked. Both the hatchery and the USPS didn't lift a finger to help find the box. She's pretty upset.

Thats horriable !! Did they offer to replace them at least ?? I cant belive no one would help find them. Yah, I would hate the PO also if that happend !!

Back
Top Bottom