I miss our dog!

Sorry to hear about your loss. It's also sad to hear that your other dog is looking for her. Also try to think about the good things, not just her passing. She had a good life and thats the main thing.
hugs.gif

What a sweet girl Solo is. Those pics are precious. I'm so very sorry you lost your little love. Its unfortunate that they can't stay with us longer.
sad.png
I've got 2 great danes, and they are both 8y/o, one turning 9 Oct. 20, the other Jan. 21. I know my time is limited.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
As long as she is in your heart, and in your memory, she will never be gone.

We had to have our poodle mix put down yesterday morning.We had her for 6 years and she had abused when my GD brought her to the house, she looked like a dirty rag mop. but for 6 years she has been a joy to our family. this is 2nd we have had to have put down this year.Miss Mia will be 10 in Dec, and I think that is getting old for a pitt. but we love her and our yorkie both, Our small family is getting even smaller. so know just how you feel marrie

My DH was insistent that Charlie Girl be buried in the yard, not in the farm's animal cemetary up in the woods. We are creating a memorial garden around her grave. It seems to help me to go out there and work on it a bit.
Is something like that possible for you?

Hi Gritsar, we did bury Solo in the yard, actually in a spot where our chickens can keep her company. Not that she liked chickens that much but at least she'll always have company. We will plant some flowers and plants in her memory and I'd like to make her a plaque for the spot she's in. I still can't believe she is gone.
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom