4silkieowner

In the Brooder
Sep 16, 2023
I need help so my chicken chest a crazy cackle toppie loves to run with me. So when I let them out I run out into the yard but he runs under me and i run over him twice and he lost so many feather, will he be okay??
PXL_20230918_213841714.MP.jpg

PXL_20230918_213837371.MP.jpg

I need help so my chicken chest a crazy cackle toppie loves to run with me. So when I let them out I run out into the yard but he runs under me and i run over him twice and he lost so many feather, will he be okay??
PXL_20230918_213841714.MP.jpg

PXL_20230918_213837371.MP.jpg
If he’s acting normally, he should be ok. Is he bleeding, or are there any other abnormalities? That must’ve been scary!

I think the owner was running (on foot) and stepped on the chicken. I could be wrong though.
Hmm could be! Although I would expect the title to be “stepped on him” or “tripped over him” rather than ran him over in that case but you could definitely be right. Just weird wording I guess. Hopefully we get clarification.

I think the owner was running (on foot) and stepped on the chicken. I could be wrong though.
The first picture posted looks like it could have been a lawnmower. The second picture clearly shows it couldn't have been a lawnmower.

Hmm could be! Although I would expect the title to be “stepped on him” or “tripped over him” rather than ran him over in that case but you could definitely be right. Just weird wording I guess. Hopefully we get clarification.
Originally I though the chicken was run over by a car or something, but that doesn't seem to be the case thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom