I really ought to be working........

Quote:
If I were drinking, it would be all over the screan now.......There are so many people waiting for that poor hen to splort......maybe someone should tell pitterpatter that oysters are the ones who splort pearls NOT chickens

Quote:
I loved the pearl story! Now I gotta go look for Debi's daisy.

In the interest of Christian sisterhood, I am trying my very very very very best to ignore the photos posted in the posts above me.

Last edited:
Quote:

In the interest of Christian sisterhood, I am trying my very very very very best to ignore the photos posted in the posts above me.

21675_20100324-petes-nun.jpg

in the interest of Christian sisterhood, I resisted finding a photo with the-food-that-shall-not-be-named.

Quote:
Yup, feeling better with every post...but, alas, I still have a TON of work to do......

Quote:
Yup, feeling better with every post...but, alas, I still have a TON of work to do......

It'll still be there later. And it'll breed like rabbits. Stay here and play anyway!

Quote:

those that I know who work for the guv'ment, will occasionally take a 'mental health day'.
Scratch this one off. When you have your own business you tend to work through weekends and holidays anyway, the cosmos owes you.., something more than splort anyway.

Quote:

ROFLMAO again.
Judging from the level of torment, I'd say you're the big sister in this scenario.

Oh! I made a pun!! Gonna report me for that?
tongue2.gif

Quote:

It'll still be there later. And it'll breed like rabbits. Stay here and play anyway!

Ah, but it looks like this when you walk in the door........
21675_store_019.jpg

21675_store_018.jpg

Quote:

those that I know who work for the guv'ment, will occasionally take a 'mental health day'.
Scratch this one off. When you have your own business you tend to work through weekends and holidays anyway, the cosmos owes you.., something more than splort anyway.

I have felt this for a long time, yet it's the same splort different day for the past couple months anyway!

Back
Top Bottom