IDEAL Babies will be here in two DAYS!! (Today?)

Quote:
i called Ideal. They said since they didnt arrive this morning, they would arrive tomorrow. and "if i had any problems at all, to call them. they can send a replacement order out if any of them are DOA".....

ssssiiiiigggghhhhh

doesnt seem likely that they'll make it. I NEVER KNEW this weather would do this. After all, I live in ARIZONA... honestly... it rains for one month, and thats it. It's not supposed to be raining like this is January!!!
sad.png
UGGGH!!!!! Never thought weather would cause problems, til now... Poor baby chicks... i hope they forgive me... i should have checked the weather....

Quote:
i called Ideal. They said since they didnt arrive this morning, they would arrive tomorrow. and "if i had any problems at all, to call them. they can send a replacement order out if any of them are DOA".....

ssssiiiiigggghhhhh

doesnt seem likely that they'll make it. I NEVER KNEW this weather would do this. After all, I live in ARIZONA... honestly... it rains for one month, and thats it. It's not supposed to be raining like this is January!!!
sad.png
UGGGH!!!!! Never thought weather would cause problems, til now... Poor baby chicks... i hope they forgive me... i should have checked the weather....

Aww dont beat up yourself. These things happen

Back
Top Bottom