Can you narrow it down based on the breeds that Meyer offers in their assortments? First chick not a D'Uccle.... no feathered feet/legs. Very cute chicks!
Ok
Can you narrow it down based on the breeds that Meyer offers in their assortments? First chick not a D'Uccle.... no feathered feet/legs. Very cute chicks!
Ok here's the list from Meyer:. Possible breeds include: Ancona, Easter Egger, Andalusian, Wyandotte, Dark Cornish, Delaware, Dominique, Jersey Giant, Brahma, Partridge Rock, Light Brown Leghorn, Hamburg, Sussex, German Spitzhauben Appenzeller, Buckeye, Sumatra, Cochin, Polish, Marans, Campine, Lakenvelder, Faverolles, Buttercup, Welsummer, Exchequer Leghorn, Sultan, Ameraucana, Blue and Lavender Orpington.

Not supposed to be bantams.
Beats me then! I don’t know a ton of breeds outside of Bantams. It looks quite similar to my BonBon when she was about the same age.
EBE07F9D-670E-4D57-B7E5-B187A4F2D260.jpeg

Beats me then! I don’t know a ton of breeds outside of Bantams. It looks quite similar to my BonBon when she was about the same age.
View attachment 1744838
So cute! Mine doesn't have feathered legs. I've been pouring over online photos and I think my chick looks like a lavender Ameracauna and a lavender orpington. I can't tell a difference in the photos I've found. Ugh. I guess I will have to be a little more patient.

So cute! Mine doesn't have feathered legs. I've been pouring over online photos and I think my chick looks like a lavender Ameracauna and a lavender orpington. I can't tell a difference in the photos I've found. Ugh. I guess I will have to be a little more patient.
Oh, shoot, you’re right. Skipped right over my head. My apologies!
The guessing game is always fun! I accidentally went into the feed store earlier and went directly to the bantam bins. I tried to resist, but I couldn’t. I have 6 more little jellybeans in the baby brooder now, but I am not at fault! Their fuzzy butts and cute little faces are to blame.

Oh, shoot, you’re right. Skipped right over my head. My apologies!
The guessing game is always fun! I accidentally went into the feed store earlier and went directly to the bantam bins. I tried to resist, but I couldn’t. I have 6 more little jellybeans in the baby brooder now, but I am not at fault! Their fuzzy butts and cute little faces are to blame.
Lol, yeah after I placed my Hatchery order for the year I to tractor supply for a few supplies and it was chick days (sigh) now I have twice as many chicks as I planned

Back
Top Bottom