In demand chicken breeds

I'm just curious what chicken breeds people are most interested in for their backyard flock. :)
My flock in MA includes Buff Orpingtons, Barred Rocks, a Easter Egger, and a Rhode Island Red. I've had New Hampshire Reds as well.

Attachments

• 20200324_170929.jpg
    20200324_170929.jpg
    809.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20200325_175104.jpg
    20200325_175104.jpg
    910.3 KB · Views: 14
My favorites in my flock are my lavender Orpington, my black copper Marans and my little Easter Eggers
Well, I also like my silver gray Dorkings, they photograph really well, LOL! They kind of demand attention though. I also like my Australorp and my buff Orpington is pretty cool but super crazy! My GLWyandotte is also pretty cool because she is really quiet and it sounds like she always says cook cook, LOL!

I've ordered Barnevelder (This is a Dutch breed. I've got some Dutch heritage, plus my grandparents last name was VELD, so of course, this breed seemed a rather obvious choice!), Cream Legbar and a Lavender Orpington chicks - hoping they survive the journey - they should be here on Tuesday/Wednesday!:wee
Sounds like you are going to have some beauties! Congratulations! I want to see pictures!

Back
Top Bottom