Incubating in my bra: An experiment.

Pics
Ok so I will admit I know very little about bra hatching but people post there boobs are to small... if its ok to ask how big do they need to be to keep the eggs warm?

Probably large enough that the egg can be "tucked under" the breast and covered .

So.......I will never be able to attempt this type of incubation. If I were to ask the girls where their cleavage is they wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about!

caf.gif

Probably large enough that the egg can be "tucked under" the breast and covered .

So.......I will never be able to attempt this type of incubation. If I were to ask the girls where their cleavage is they wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about!
I was thinking it was almost between the arm and breast but inside the bra. By that technique more women would be able to give it a try. Not me I just spent a year holding a baby.. Not signing up for additional brooder duty at this time. But nice to think it might be possible.

I bought the book "chickens for the Backyard Homesteader" and the author actually did this when one of her hens abandoned her two eggs when one was starting to crack and one was pipping and she carried them around in her bra. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom