INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CH... its not a "haul".... its a HAL... Hatch-A-Long. You have a few more days until you will have to set for the HAL, so don't worry about it just yet. Take care of the eggs you have, and see what happens.

Fingers crossed for the both of us. There were some eggs I candled that just looked dark and I couldnt see anything but the air cell.

My EE's are like that a lot. If it's not an obvious clear, I leave it and hope for the best. I go into lockdown Thursday, so Sally should be getting plenty of chick pics over the next few days to perk her up
big_smile.png

CH... its not a "haul".... its a HAL... Hatch-A-Long. You have a few more days until you will have to set for the HAL, so don't worry about it just yet. Take care of the eggs you have, and see what happens.

Ma'am, the wall is right over here. I have a spot saved for you

CH... its not a "haul".... its a HAL...  Hatch-A-Long.   You have a few more days until you will have to set for the HAL, so don't worry about it just yet.  Take care of the eggs you have, and see what happens. 
yes these where only on day three so now I don't have my bator for the hal

Ma'am, the wall is right over here. I have a spot saved for you
hu.gif

yes these where only on day three so now I don't have my bator for the hal

What I'm saying is... there has already been a lot of trouble with these eggs. So give them a few more days and see if they even continue to develop. If they are still developing when the time comes to set for the HAL, and you can't find any other way to join (you don't even have any other eggs yet, nor another incubator!), then you just won't be able to join.

hu.gif

What I'm saying is... there has already been a lot of trouble with these eggs. So give them a few more days and see if they even continue to develop. If they are still developing when the time comes to set for the HAL, and you can't find any other way to join (you don't even have any other eggs yet, nor another incubator!), then you just won't be able to join.

Or you'll just be a little early. Lots of people miss the target date by a little. It's the idea of sharing the incubation stages that makes a Hatch-A-Long an event.

I got 12 eggs in my incubator going on lock down tomorrow but I dont think they going to hatch because my chickens are molting and I have just read an article about molting that said roosters dont fertilize eggs when they in molt, huh ug
idunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom