Is this BLOODY POOP? šŸ˜±šŸ„šŸ˜±šŸ„šŸ˜±

There is so little amprolium in medicated starter, it's not likely to overdose the chicks or really make any real difference in the Corid treatment. But it is a good idea to replenish B vitamins after Corid. Then withhold them again the second time you treat.

The yellow stuff on the chest is from indiscriminate lying about in its poop. It's likely yellow cecal from the Corid treatment. Don't worry about it. You might want to take a soapy wash rag and clean the chick, then blow dry or let it sun dry.

Broodies are under stress just being broody. It's a hard job. Give her extra protein and carbs to get her through this.
Should I still stop the 5 day .024% Corid treatment after tomorrow? Tomorrow will be day 5. The chick still has yellow diarrhea today, and today is day 4.

Iā€™ll try the washcloth idea, thanks. Thatā€™s probably better than a full on bath under the circumstances. Gross to think that the yellow stuff on her/his chest is diarrhea. šŸ˜

I feel like I canā€™t stay on top of all of this cleaning with all of these diarrhea droppings! Iā€™m trying my best to keep the little coop clean along with the waterer and feeders! Whew!šŸ˜£

Should I still stop the 5 day .024% Corid treatment after tomorrow? Tomorrow will be day 5. The chick still has yellow diarrhea today, and today is day 4.

Iā€™ll try the washcloth idea, thanks. Thatā€™s probably better than a full on bath under the circumstances. Gross to think that the yellow stuff on her/his chest is diarrhea. šŸ˜

I feel like I canā€™t stay on top of all of this cleaning with all of these diarrhea droppings! Iā€™m trying my best to keep the little coop clean along with the waterer and feeders! Whew!šŸ˜£
I would, best of luck to your chickens :hugs

Back
Top Bottom