Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I really like these ones as well

FB672657-DBD4-417B-AB44-051B8CF761A2.png
CFF140D5-3C6A-4DEC-8B72-450F049D4878.png
9CD4DC00-695D-4A1C-85D6-040C29BF6426.png
42209643-E968-4003-AA65-479339459167.png

Yeah the pork seemed way better. Oh well. Lesson learned lol and yeah, it sucks 😭 I want to eat more vegetables but I don’t want the negative effects/troubles from it 😭 cauliflower especially is the absolute worst. So much trouble with it. Cooked is okay though but I still avoid it usually. And I share lol
That right there is a good virtue to have!

It's that Friday when we're supposed to go to the local brewery with the rest of the staff. Idk if I'm going, though. I am not feeling too great. I just want to go home and go to bed.
Just go, it'll be alright, plus the drinks'll likely help you sleep better. Win win.

:sick :sick :sick :sick :sick Gross! I wonder what the natural flavor consists of?

I'd definitely try it
Go! Do it, tell us what it tasted like.

This is my fave premade stuff:
View attachment 3388203
This is actually pretty good. If we drink hot chocolate it'll be that or something similar to it.

I beg to differ. Why do yall have all kinda of hot chocolate?
Go ahead you may. :D

They tasted fake, but the good fake like watermelon or orange cream. Not bad fake like banana
Fake watermelon is one of the top five gross flavors! Almost makes me :sick puke :sick just thinking about it.

:sick
Or Chunky Monkey ice cream :sick:sick
In 2012-ish certain gas stations had Chunky Monkey cappuccino, it was decidedly gross after the third swallow. I got a large size because I was a bit tired and I needed to drive 220-ish miles. One of my friends raved about how good it was so I tried it, I also added an extra shot of caffeine.
Boy oh boy! Sleep was the LAST thing on my mind, I was almost trippin' the whole way! The really good thing that came out of it was that it created a permanent vehement distaste for it. I was lit up for close to eight hours.

I feel so out of the loop. I don’t eat any of that stuff. 😂 Very few processed stuff in my house. I’ve tried some random boxes stuff on occasion and it just tastes like chemicals. Like flavored coffee creamer. Used to be addicted, and one time it was the only cream and I had to dump my coffee out.

Weird how taste buds changed.

Back
Top Bottom