Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

It was amazing. Girl's got skills.
She does. Auburn is blessed to have her. The Blanco girl with Alabama is something to. She had a 10 on the beam herself. Then, her 9.975 on the floor as the last routine to seal the come from behind victory was something. A little disappointing being an Auburn guy but still.

The place was rocking. My daughter and I go to a couple of events every year. We have never seen three 10’s in one meet. Actually, we were trying to remember if we had ever even seen one 10. Of course, it is not that often you get to go to one with an Olympic Gold Medalist there.

01GRC7WX5YEPN8XZDRRA9NNHV9.jpeg

Who was the super smart person who went to the farm today in -30? This person, that's who. Friggers it was cold! The water line to the barn was frozen so we had to lug buckets from the other faucet in the other field.my one pair of super warm socks weren't warm enough. Darn nearly got frostbite toes.

Who was the super smart person who went to the farm today in -30? This person, that's who. Friggers it was cold! The water line to the barn was frozen so we had to lug buckets from the other faucet in the other field.my one pair of super warm socks weren't warm enough. Darn nearly got frostbite toes.
wooly hiking socks are your friend. They aren't cheap, but lifetime guaranteed.
https://darntough.com/collections/women

Back
Top Bottom