Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

It doesn’t taste like rice 😭 idk what I was expecting but it wasn’t that LOL but that said, it’s not bad. It’s actually pretty good. It’s just very vegetabley LOL

It doesn’t taste like rice 😭 idk what I was expecting but it wasn’t that LOL but that said, it’s not bad. It’s actually pretty good. It’s just very vegetabley LOL
Did you drain it? Cali rice is very watery, make sure you squeeze all the water out. And rice is pretty bland on it's own so this is a good substitute

Did you drain it? Cali rice is very watery, make sure you squeeze all the water out. And rice is pretty bland on it's own so this is a good substitute
I didn’t. It said you could steam in the bag so I did that. Next time I’ll try squeezing the water out. And that’s true but I did make black beans with it

Of course, it doesn't taste like rice. It's Cauliflower that has been "riced." That's like biting into an onion ring and saying these taste like onions, not rings.

Of course, it doesn't taste like rice. It's Cauliflower that has been "riced." That's like biting into an onion ring and saying these taste like onions, not rings.
Hmm good point 🤣🙈 I was expecting it to at least have a bit more flavor though especially considering it was supposed to be seasoned

669E28EB-4EDE-494F-9326-5E482B2E09D2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom