Cannibal

Chirping
Nov 1, 2019
Shelton, Washington
Hi!
Super new to the forums here ^^"
I was wondering if there was anyone in the Seattle area that has any Bantam Cochin Chicks for sale. I would opt for hatching eggs and hatch them myself but I can't find any farms that would take the extra hens/roos if I were to hatch too many. I would be willing to drive and pick them up if you are in range of me!

I am looking for just one hen to become my house chicken ^^ I work from home and would love the company of an adorable small dinosaur. Please let me know if you are planning on hatching any eggs in the up coming months. I know winter isn't the best time for selling hatching eggs and I'm happy to wait till January or February for one!​

I would be happy to give one of my beautiful birds to you. I have some chicks that I am trying to sell!

Yea! While I am looking for Bantam Cochin's I would look at other bantam breeds too! I do have to say though that I am looking for a very small chicken about the size of a small cat. What kind of bantams do you have?

Yea! While I am looking for Bantam Cochin's I would look at other bantam breeds too! I do have to say though that I am looking for a very small chicken about the size of a small cat. What kind of bantams do you have?
I have a crossbreed. A old English game bantam and a golden laced seabright. Very pretty and pure bantam size! They will grow to about the size of a Chihuahua or a very large grapefruit. (about) I am located in central Oregon. Would you like one or two of them?

I have a crossbreed. A old English game bantam and a golden laced seabright. Very pretty and pure bantam size! They will grow to about the size of a Chihuahua or a very large grapefruit. (about) I am located in central Oregon. Would you like one or two of them?
They sound very pretty! I don't think I can make that journey though ^^" I live right next to Seattle and a drive there would be well over 3+ hours. Thank you for your interest though and I hope you can find some good home for those beautiful chicks <3

They sound very pretty! I don't think I can make that journey though ^^" I live right next to Seattle and a drive there would be well over 3+ hours. Thank you for your interest though and I hope you can find some good home for those beautiful chicks <3
*I don't want to pester you*

But if you would like, I could meet you halfway, (Maybe like Portland or something) sometime soon.

*I don't want to pester you*

But if you would like, I could meet you halfway, (Maybe like Portland or something) sometime soon.

Sorry, but that is still a bit too far for me. The farthest I can reasonably persuade my SO to drive is about 2-3hrs for a chicken ^^" I wouldn't want to burden you with driving completely out of your state to sell a single chicken.

I was also thinking many peoples chickens would be halting their egg production over the winter and would be open in January. I have a bit of a weird schedule for Nov.-Dec. I will be gone for a week at most on the last week of each month. I want to make sure I am with the chick 24/7 to take care of it. So I'm not exactly looking to pick them up as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom