Pics
wow your girls are all getting it done! What a pretty egg. I understand about being sad that it wasn't a pretty color. I think I would have cried if Hummers wasn't, as it is it is extremely light so hard to see it has color and that is hard enough to take. LOL But she is also my only EE so for this year my only chance at a colored egg. The rest will lay different shades of tan. My Nuggets should have a pink tint to them but I don't really see the pink tint to hers either just a very light tan, but it is a pretty tan.

how many more around this age are you waiting on? you have some younger right?
I just want an egg...it could be white and I'd be happy. they were hatched on May 16th. Ugh some days I want to cry when I see the empty nests. Tearing up typing this.

My mistake was building a coop and run that would accommodate 30 chickens quite comfortably 🤣🤣🤣 so when my first batch ended up being wrongly sexed roos... I had been on this site for a while seeing all the different breeds...and, welp, now I have 25 chickens total... 22 different breeds (only duplicate breeds are 2 Midnight Majesty Marans and 3 EEs) LOL
How old are your Marans?

Attachments

• Garnet.jpg
    Garnet.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 1
  • The Ladies.jpg
    The Ladies.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 1
BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I'm in love with the golden cuckoo marans. I was so close to getting one but when I got my birds there were none available - everytime! I am also completely obsessed with the feather patterns of the Penciled Plymouth Rocks. I have one of those on my spring hatch list.... :fl how are their personalities?

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I'm in love with the golden cuckoo marans. I was so close to getting one but when I got my birds there were none available - everytime! I am also completely obsessed with the feather patterns of the Penciled Plymouth Rocks. I have one of those on my spring hatch list.... :fl how are their personalities?
She is stunning and she knows it! Her name is Garnet,

Back
Top Bottom