Ivermax injectable cattle wormer for Peafowl?

achiapponi

Chirping
May 5, 2022
Hi all!

What are your thoughts on giving peahen Ivermax injectable cattle dewormer in their water? 2 ML per gallon is what it said...

Last edited:
Mixing it in water is probably not a good idea. You won't know how much each bird takes in.

What are you trying to treat?
I have a hen with semi droopy wings and I have tried every type of calcium and vitamin D supplement. She is not lethargic and is still eating but I am concerned it's something. I thought she was egg bound but she I can't feel anything and she is not producing an egg. She is a 3 year old peahen.

I have a hen with semi droopy wings and I have tried every type of calcium and vitamin D supplement. She is not lethargic and is still eating but I am concerned it's something. I thought she was egg bound but she I can't feel anything and she is not producing an egg. She is a 3 year old peahen.
And thank you so much for your response!

@casportpony are you online?

Such awful information. That is like putting two aspirin in a glass of water and taking a few sips, it does nothing.
Yeah this guy had a whole YouTube video on it. Then I put it in the search for this site and nothing came up, so I thought let me ask the experts. What is your go to wormer for the peas to treat them with 2 times per year or monthly?

Back
Top Bottom