January to February 2024 Duckling Hatch-Along!

I think it’s been long enough 😂 Here’s some more videos of the ducks from the past 2 weeks.

I’m very happy to see all the ducks and ducklings are getting along! They’re all one big, happy flock now ☺️ I still want to try getting a photo shoot of the Little 5, but it may be a little difficult now with everyone else running around. I’ll post whatever pictures I can get in a few days.

Also, for Murphy, unfortunately Coffee has developed “angel wing” (wing growing in wrong). I’m not exactly sure why, perhaps it’s poor genetics? Anyway, I’ve started treatment for it, and his wing is already looking much better! :) I think he’ll be all good to go within a day or two.
😍 Wow, they're all adorable and so big now! 🤩

I think it’s been long enough 😂 Here’s some more videos of the ducks from the past 2 weeks.

I’m very happy to see all the ducks and ducklings are getting along! They’re all one big, happy flock now ☺️ I still want to try getting a photo shoot of the Little 5, but it may be a little difficult now with everyone else running around. I’ll post whatever pictures I can get in a few days.

Also, for Murphy, unfortunately Coffee has developed “angel wing” (wing growing in wrong). I’m not exactly sure why, perhaps it’s poor genetics? Anyway, I’ve started treatment for it, and his wing is already looking much better! :) I think he’ll be all good to go within a day or two.
Oh no, poor Coffee Toffee! I’m sure he’ll be just fine under your excellent care 🥰

So beautiful, Kathi! They are amazing and so fun to watch. :love:love

Such a beautiful video of the ducks. They are all sooooo pretty. I pray that you get to keep them all!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Omg they are so grown already!

Alright, here’s some photos of everyone, plus a video at the end! :p

I don’t have a ton of pictures this week, as I had a new friend join the farm (see the video below ;) ). However, you can see the Little 5 are really starting to get their adult plumage! It looks like, out of all 10, we have 4 with dark plumage, 4 with light plumage, and 2 with Buff plumage - a very cool variety!

View attachment 3773870
View attachment 3773853
View attachment 3773856
View attachment 3773858
View attachment 3773857
View attachment 3773859
View attachment 3773861

And here’s the video I edited for y’all!

Gosh they've grown so much! SUPER adorable!! ❤ I am so sorry about Coffee though. :hugs She's in good hands with you. 😊

I believe this will be my last post here, at least for a while. Wow, it’s already April! It’s been too difficult to get good shots of the Little 5, so I just took what I could of the group, and then brought them aside to get their own personal photos.

The final result, if I didn’t say, was in fact 7 girls and 3 boys. 2 of the boys, Coconut and Coffee, will be rehomed. I plan to keep everyone else, assuming it all works out.

Lemon @ElfenLied89 @Antiocheggers
IMG_5641.jpeg

IMG_5646.jpeg

Lemon + Coconut @Luv Ducks
IMG_5609.jpeg

IMG_5655.jpeg

IMG_5657.jpeg

Coffee @tlcmurphy
IMG_5670.jpeg

IMG_5668.jpeg

Strawberry @Sally PB
IMG_5674.jpeg

IMG_5680.jpeg

IMG_5623.jpeg

Peppermint @2ndTink
IMG_5681.jpeg

IMG_5686.jpeg

IMG_5636.jpeg

I believe this will be my last post here, at least for a while. Wow, it’s already April! It’s been too difficult to get good shots of the Little 5, so I just took what I could of the group, and then brought them aside to get their own personal photos.

The final result, if I didn’t say, was in fact 7 girls and 3 boys. 2 of the boys, Coconut and Coffee, will be rehomed. I plan to keep everyone else, assuming it all works out.

View attachment 3798623
View attachment 3798624

View attachment 3798625
View attachment 3798626
View attachment 3798627

Coffee @tlcmurphy
View attachment 3798628
View attachment 3798629

Strawberry @Sally PB
View attachment 3798630
View attachment 3798631
View attachment 3798634

Peppermint @2ndTink
View attachment 3798632
View attachment 3798633
View attachment 3798636
Thanks for the update. I pray you are able to find good homes for the boys. That's the part that is almost impossible for me. Good luck and the pictures were beautiful. Thanks again.

View attachment 3798623
View attachment 3798624

View attachment 3798625
View attachment 3798626
View attachment 3798627

Coffee @tlcmurphy
View attachment 3798628
View attachment 3798629

Strawberry @Sally PB
View attachment 3798630