July 2022 Hatch-A-Long

Pics
Wonderful!

I keep hoping and hoping for a splash.
My first babies ever had 2 splash girlees...I didn't have a clue what i was doing back then (not much better now lol) and they were not even pet friendly.
Now I have em nearly attached to me all the time! I LUV em! Never in a million years would I have dreamed of having chickens much less as pets!!!

My hatch is winding down. I have 2 pipped eggs and 2 eggs with no pips left. Everyone else has hatched or DIS.

One Silverudd’s didn’t fully absorb its yolk. It’s in a container back in the incubator right now. I’ll keep it there until I know for certain it’s on the mend or needs to be culled, couple days. It’s very active so I’m hoping it’ll pull through.

I’ll post final numbers and pictures out of the incubator this evening. It was a bumper crop of Legbars. I know that with certainty.

CD68AC4E-EA7E-4BBC-8D70-F0F4F56BAEC5.jpeg 2E2D17EF-1B29-4580-B00B-342B198B203A.jpeg 1D8B5498-B82B-4C0D-8203-CC9E94A9D953.jpeg

My hatch is winding down. I have 2 pipped eggs and 2 eggs with no pips left. Everyone else has hatched or DIS.

One Silverudd’s didn’t fully absorb its yolk. It’s in a container back in the incubator right now. I’ll keep it there until I know for certain it’s on the mend or needs to be culled, couple days. It’s very active so I’m hoping it’ll pull through.

I’ll post final numbers and pictures out of the incubator this evening. It was a bumper crop of Legbars. I know that with certainty.

View attachment 3175744View attachment 3175743View attachment 3175745
Congrats on your hatch so far! Great hatching photos.😊
Two of those Littles are staring at you like they’re just waiting to come out!🤣🥰

I'm excited to join this thread. It's lovely to see all the babies!

I just did my very first incubation last month and didn't know about the hatch along threads. I got 13 out of 24 shipped eggs (54%), so I was quite happy for my first time.

Now I have 21 La Bresse eggs started today. My incubator turner is being funny so I hope it goes well.

I thought I'd be more relaxed the second time around!

I just did my very first incubation last month and didn't know about the hatch along threads. I got 13 out of 24 shipped eggs (54%), so I was quite happy for my first time.

Now I have 21 La Bresse eggs started today. My incubator turner is being funny so I hope it goes well.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way, lol. I get just as anxious and crazy every single time. It's too exciting not to! Also, welcome to the thread!! :frow

That’s great! When is your hatch due?

I didn’t discover HALs until I’d been hatching awhile. They’re great for comradely and knowledge. You’re in the right place now.

Back
Top Bottom