June Hatch-A-Long

Pics
Part of it is we want control of the egg...or is the egg telling us to hatch it?
Oh, dear. This sounds like a symptom.

Just got my bator....er.....inc......er heaty turner thingy a few weeks ago (15 years after starting chickens...think I'm a little late??) This is my first go around...
Do I need to be concerned about addiction??

Just got my bator....er.....inc......er heaty turner thingy a few weeks ago (15 years after starting chickens...think I'm a little late??) This is my first go around...

Lol, Concerned? Not all all. I find embracing the addiction is far more rewarding. :lau

Ummm not at all **cough I may be lying cough**

Still running the experiment. ...There are a couple other people that have joined in on my experiment thread (just for fun).
Are you still updating the thread? I am not getting notifications... I have some sexable chicks at 3 day and three weeks. Can I hold the three week olds, do you know if the are magnetic enough. (I am pretty polorizing). 😁

Back
Top Bottom