Just curious... what side of the bed do you and your spouse sleep on ?

I'm closest to the door, but DW is closer to the guns. I hope if someone breaks in, she remembers where I'm sleeping. I think I'm going to trade sides with her!
hide.gif

As in the first post, DH on the left, me on the right. I'm closer to the door and the bathroom in this house. In our previous house, it was the same sides, but he was closer to the door and the bathroom.

Standing at the foot looking to the bed I would be on the right DH on the left against the wall.I have always been the one to get up with the kids during the night and it's easier for the bathroom...lol.... DH usually takes up 3/4 of the king bed,and when he wakes up I steal his pillow...lol....

Quote:
Sometimes I sleep at the foot of the bed... When it gets really hot its closer to the fan.
smile.png

Ive always slept closest to the door.. didnt matter right or left.
This house though...
I sleep on the left side. Dont know why. Maybe my psyche is telling me something for the future
hide.gif

Yep, depends on how I arrange the room
tongue.png
. Dh sleeps whichever side is closest to the door...so many pregnancies and so many years with him that I just rolled over him the last few pregnancies when I needed the bathroom
lol.png

Eta- after baby #4 he started getting up with the kids
wink.png

I am kinda spoiled
roll.png

Last edited:
Anyone shoved hubby or wife off the bed?

Yes ma'am. My hubby is addicted to watching UFC, and he does it in his sleep. I went to bed one night and was woke up at 2 am by a wrestling move or two. It made me so mad, I threw him off the bed. He woke up and came right back at me for more. Ugh.​

Back
Top Bottom