just got threatened on craigslist...

ButtonQuailBoy

Songster
11 Years
Jun 23, 2008
Throop PA 18512
you'd be easy to find flutterbyegirl72 11/09 19:49:30

posting your personal email address and phone number on SEVERAL forums.

better watch yourself. **** the wrong person off and somebody could come knocking.

wow that makes me feel uncomfortable that they'd make a search for my email...

It's official I'm never using craigslist again!
rant.gif

I'm scared that a crazy persons gunna kill me in my sleep now...
sad.png
hit.gif

Oh boy! Can you report them somehow. I know nothing about craigslist, but there has to be someone that you can report that to. That's just too scary!

You have to learn how to be safe online. NEVER give out your info on a message board, especially if you're young. No age, no phone numbers, no emails other than the one you use for internet. It can be a scary place if the wrong people get your stuff. Meet at public places, with other people with you, during the day and so on. Like most online forums, you gotta watch yourself for your own safety.

Did they email you? You can press charges. Cops can find contact info just by email and I.P. I had occasional problems with jerks like that.

ETA: save there phone number and dont delete it. Call the cops and they will call them and say that if they call you again that they can arrest them

Last edited:
Quote:
Exactly! I've had people ask me repeatedly "where exactly are you in SW Arkansas?" What does it matter? The general area is enough public info.

My little brothers ex girlfriend kept texting and she had her new b/f call and say he was the police and my brother was a suspect for murdering her. I saved that message. Cops came and listened to the message. Well they called her and talked to her first. She was alive BTW. Then her new b/f. We pressed charges and he went to jail for impersonating a police officer. I changed my phone number and took off receive or send text. Like I need that stuff anyway?

Back
Top Bottom