Kat’s Journey into Chicken Keeping

Pics
Hi Kat! I hope everything is going well! I'm trying to catch up on everyone's threads...I don't think I will be able to on Bob's thread...but I stand a good chance on Ribh's...:D plus I have a couple of other threads that I love & also need to catch up on.
I have the same problems! I can’t keep up! Ha! :idunno

My daughter just got her 2nd dose too...it made her pretty sick again. I hope your daughter didn't experience any side effects!
I know someone from the Pfizer study group who got quite sick from the second dose. Mrs BY Bob did not get sick from the first dose. Fingers crossed for dose number 2.

Not chickens, but our awesome ducks.
They have lately been spending a lot of time exploring the world but they come home to touch base every day or so.
872E81F6-3CE7-419E-8AD0-63A90423BFA2.jpeg
This is Big Brown, our handsome drake.

7AE4A899-2CA3-4E03-A652-AB2A6022E1D9.jpeg
Brownie with two of his ladies.

Last edited:
I know someone from the Pfizer study group who got quite sick from the second dose. Mrs BY Bob did not get sick from the first dose. Fingers crossed for dose number 2.
My daughter had the Pfizer vaccine & her husband had the Modena vaccine...he also had a reaction...he just had his second shot yesterday, I'm waiting to hear how he's doing. I've heard that a lot of people are having reactions with the second dose & if you had problems the first time, then the second dose can be worse. That's how it was for my daughter, I'm hoping Josh does better, but that's not likely.
Some people are getting sick with the second dose that didn't have any problem with the first. I hope Mrs BY Bob does well with the second dose.

Back
Top Bottom