All of the eggs that are left in the incubator.

Don't you want to know if they're still alive?

Yes but I also don’t want to shrink wrap/kill them and thought I wasn’t supposed to touch them during lockdown. :lau

One is definitely alive. I heard it peeping. The other one I don’t think has even internally pipped yet and I really want to know haha

The egg started screaming when I picked it up LOL did not like being held and didn’t like being candled lol come on chicky!!

The other one I couldn’t hear anything. Thought I heard tapping once but then couldn’t hear anything else and candling didn’t really reveal much. I think it might be internally pipped??? But maybe not. Didn’t scream lol I think I saw it move though. :confused:

Hope I didn’t kill them by taking them both out/holding them.

The egg started screaming when I picked it up LOL did not like being held and didn’t like being candled lol come on chicky!!

The other one I couldn’t hear anything. Thought I heard tapping once but then couldn’t hear anything else and candling didn’t really reveal much. I think it might be internally pipped??? But maybe not. Didn’t scream lol I think I saw it move though. :confused:

Hope I didn’t kill them by taking them both out/holding them.
Great.
So there's just two eggs left right?

Back
Top Bottom