I'm waiting till spring I want lav Orps :lol:

:lau you should order some hatching eggs!! They have them available. In fact, you should order them and/or the assortment now so they don’t run out ;) :lau

They probably won’t. I’m just enabling LOL

But all the breeds are back in stock. They were sold out for a little while.

:lau you should order some hatching eggs!! They have them available. In fact, you should order them and/or the assortment now so they don’t run out ;) :lau

They probably won’t. I’m just enabling LOL

But all the breeds are back in stock. They were sold out for a little while.
Is it expensive? I'll have to wait till February when it warms up. I don't want anymore chicks in my house!

Squatch and Sid only crow when something is in our yard or they see the neighbors or they see us.

They seem to crow less the older they get, but they crow a lot at first.
Well Sable Sam as I call him now since he is a he, only crows when he sees me & wants me to feed them! I wish he would learn to crow at daylight because I’m always up an hour or so before & would love to hear that! His crow is still a little like a teenage boys voice when puberty hits kinda squeaky/gruffly sounding!

:lau I love that! I have several sassy hens myself so there may be hope yet. :fl

It would really help if you could get some pictures from the side and in better lighting so I can see what “her” feathers look like and look for the male specific ones
I’ll try to get some this weekend when I’m here more in the daytime by the time I get home from work it’s starting to get dark.

Back
Top Bottom